Monday, April 19, 2010

Completely Phased Out

Soooooooo... we got an email from Darius. He was actually quite helpful, however the first part of the email was troubling. Apparently CohortReportsFromControler has been completely phased out due to a better reporting module. Well... woulda been nice to know. Anyway,
The helpful part was that if we still should complete this task, we found out some good stuff about the refactroing that we're doing. It seems that the onSubmit method we pulled out needs to be pulled out, however they just want the meat of the method pulled out. They would like it if the method onSubmit stayed in place even though it isn't called by anything outside cohortReportsFormController. That's obviously doable, so I'm not really all that worried if Darius says he wants it done that way for 100% real. Also, they want the method itself broken down more... or refacored. Bad a. I can finally do what I've been trying to do all semester.
Freakin WOOT.
The End.
For Now.
Or IS ITTTTTTTTT????!!!?!?!???!?!?!!!!!
Ya, it is.
Bye.

2 comments:

  1. You lack many comments, so I added one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I got a reply on those questions about our project and I posted it on my blog

    ReplyDelete